The G2O is the versatile safety boot. This work boot has a breathable Taibrelle® lining and a foam footbed, vibration, and shock absorbing for superior comfort. It meets the CSA and ESR standards. Lightweight, very flexible and wide fit, it is metal free and its double density outsole made from natural rubber and lightweight PU core have a 90° angle heel which resists to extreme temperatures and oil.
- Natural rubber 4GRIP outsole.
- Composite toe protector
- Antipuncture non metallic plate
- CSA grade 1 and ESR certified.
- Energy absorber heel with an angle of 90°.
- Nylon polycarbonate shank.
- Breathable Taibrelle lining
- Removable comfortable PU insole
- Natural rubber and PU core outsole.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- 2 mm waterproof leather with triple sealed seams.
- PU coated waterproof nylon
- PU scuff-resistant toe cap
- Polymer eyelets
- AEGIS™ antimicrobial treatment
- Metal-free construction
- Extra wide fit for more room and comfort